We’re a group of friends from Port Talbot who are into making videos, photographs and blogs. This is what we look like
From left to right:
- Jenni (writer) is a student at Dyffryn school and is a keen writer. You can tweet Jenni at @jennid94
- Joe (editor) is a film editor who makes documentary shorts and is based in Pontawdawe. You can get his films on Facebook
- Antony (camera) is a film maker from Tornado Films, a company based in Port Talbot for last 9 years. You can find Antony on Twitter at @antony__smith
- Cazz (photographer) is a photographer from Skewen and lives in Port Talbot at the moment. You can find Cazz on Twitter at @cazzelectrohead
- Tom (producer) is a transmedia producer and photographer from Cardiff. He works with National Theatre Wales now and then and he’s on Twitter @tombeardshaw
- Marc (editor) is a print, web and motion graphic designer from Cardiff. Check out his website and find him on Twitter @marcheatley.
- James (director) is a theatre director from Cardiff and piano legend
- Fraser (team co-ordinator) former software developer with a ‘passion’ for new media and viral marketing campaigns. Get him on Twitter at @fxm001
- Lee (camera) is a Port Talbot based film maker who gets a kick from making music videos. You can find him on Twitter at @lee_davies86
- Kym (camera) is a filmmaker and Company Director of Red Cell Films – a distinctive independent production company – based in Bridgend, South Wales.
- Sean (driver) is from Port Talbot and carries a desktop wherever he goes, shows videos to VIPs, encodes and edits footage and gets us out just in timel